Monday, August 28, 2023

"LIVEGOOD" THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME

Sharing of our #1 LiveGood Crown Diamond Member. Let’s LEARN from his advises. People post the silliest stuff on here and wonder why they not having success. How long will LiveGood last? Here is the answer.. Hell if I know but I do know this and can think for myself. 1. How long will your job last? The average lifespan of a job is 6.8 years in the US. Do you ask your boss how long your job you hate is going to last? 2. How long is that deal your hopping in going to last. Question should be how long are you going to last before off to the next deal that's going to last forever. 3. Would you rather be in a deal going broke staying active? Here is what I do know to be true. LiveGood is growing over 3,000 members a day. LiveGood is dropping new products/Services . LiveGood is opening new distribution centers all over the planet. LiveGood is paying people weekly like clockwork. 30% of LiveGood members are ranking up to Bronze. They are all in the black with no autoships. They are all in profit. My point is LiveGood is exploding and making the investments to growth LiveGood is run by people that have run MLM companies for years and paid out over a BILLION dollars to affiliates. LiveGood owns the backend technologies, software, and inhouse programers and not paying 3rd party software companies to run the back end. If I was a betting man I put my money, time, energy, and credibility on LiveGood and I am all in! Now take the Free Tour and let's grow. People will earn more money here now than the new flavors of the month. Why do so many people in this industry all have something to say about LiveGood? God Bleee (by TIM MILLER) Follow LG TEAM
www.livegoodtour.com/mdr2050
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092581982343
Get Ready to Explore
https://m.me/108684752222648 #clubmembershipthatpays

No comments:

Post a Comment