Thursday, August 6, 2009

ENTREPRENEUR PRAYER

ENTREPRENEUR PRAYER

I pray for guidance and I will pray as entrepreneur, in this manner

Oh Heavenly Father, creator of all things, help me, For this day I go out into the world naked and alone, and without your hand to guide me I will wander far from the path , which leads to success, prosperity and happiness.

I ask not for gold or garments or even opportunities equal to my ability; instead, guide me so that I may acquire ability equal to my opportunities.

You have taught the lion and the eagle to hunt and prosper with their teeth and claw. Teach me how to hunt with words and prosper with love so that I may be able to be a lion among men and an eagle in the market place.

Help me to remain humble through obstacles and failures; yet hide not from my eyes the prize that will come with victory with my family.

Assign me task to which others have failed; yet guide me to pluck the seeds of success from their failures. Confront me with fears that will temper my spirits; yet endow me courage and determination to laugh at my misgivings and to overcomes any forms of discouragements.

Spare me sufficient days to reach my goals and objectives; yet help me to live this day as though it may last. Also, help me develop great passion towards my new found opportunity like my network business.

Guide me in my words that they may bear fruit; yet silence me from gossip that none be maligned. Lay your hands on me and my business associates to develop progressive business so that we may able to help many people in there aspiration for prosperity and good health.

Discipline me in the habit of trying and trying again; yet show me the way that uses the Law of Average and the Law of Leverage. Favor me with alertness to recognize opportunity; yet endow me patience; which will concentrate my strength and energy.

Bathe me in good habits that the bad ones may drown; yet grant me compassion for weaknesses in others. Suffer me to know that all things shall pass; yet help me count my blessings of today and yesterday. Let me manage all my resources so that nothing will go to waste, let my business benefit not only for family’s good but also for the community.

Expose me to hate so it not be a stranger; yet fell my cup with love to turn strangers into friends and friends into brothers and sisters. Allow me to be an instrument of peace, love and prosperity and good heath to others.

But all these be only if you will. I am a small and lonely grape clutching the vine yet though has made me different from all others. Verily, there must be a special place for me. Guide me, help me. Show me the way for success, prosperity and happiness.

Let me become all you have planned for me when my seed was planted and selected by you to sprout in the vineyard of the world. Please protect me from opportunist who may disturb my activities and take away needed resources for my business.

Help and guide me as your humble entrepreneur to witness the realization of my dreams. All this thing I ask and pray in the name of your son Jesus our LORD and Savior, who seat and reigns with you in heaven, forever and ever AMEN.

Note: Prayer 3-Our Father, 3- Hail Mary 3- Glory Be

2 comments:

  1. This is an Awesome Prayer! Every time I recite it,believe it and feel it something magical happens during my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for posting!!! God bless you and your business!

    ReplyDelete